Flint City Clerk’s Office Will Be Open Extras Hours For Absentee Ballots
Flint City Clerk's Office Will Be Open Extras Hours For Absentee Ballots
The Flint City Clerk's Office will be open on Saturday, October 25, from 9a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Saturday, November 1st, from 8a.m. to 2p.m to receive last minute Absentee Ballot requests for the upcoming November 4 General Election. The Clerk's office is also open daily Monday thru Friday from 8a.m, to 5p.m.
Registered voters who qualify to receive an Absentee Ballot include the following:
- Those who arc 60 years of age or older,
- Those who expect to be absent from the City on Election Day.
- Those who are physically unable to attend the polls without the assistance of others,
- Those who cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of their religion.
- Those who are confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial.
The deadline date to request an Absentee Ballot from the Clerk's office is Saturday, November 1st. The Flint City Clerk's Office is located at Flint City Hall, 2nd floor, 1101 S. Saginaw Street.